We respect the privacy of your personal information. This policy sets out how we use any personal information collected from you, or that you provide to us, when using our service.
We collect information about you:
- that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information which you provide when registering to use the Publisher Discovery Service or in an information request;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you visit this site (see also under Cookies).
Use of your information
We use your information to provide our services to you and to support your relationship with us, and, if you agree, to send you information about other services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from this site to personalise your repeat visits to this site.
We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group.
We may use your information to send you information about products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you.
You can opt-in or opt-out for receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information to any member of our company team.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Publisher Discovery Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets;