We respect the privacy of your personal information. This policy sets out how we use any personal information collected from you, or that you provide to us, when using our service.
It should be noted that this Website serves an international audience, and so elements of this policy may be more (or less) relevant to specific audiences based on territory and legal jurisdictions. Publisher Discovery Ltd is compliant with the EU GDPR guidelines and is registered with the UK Information Commissioners Office; registration no: ZA349854.
We collect information about you:
- that you provide by filling in forms on this site. This includes information which you provide when registering to use the Publisher Discovery Service or in an information request;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- when you visit this site (see also under Cookies).
Use of your information
We use your information to provide our services to you and to support your relationship with us, and, if you agree, to send you information about other services we think may be of interest to you.
We use your information collected from this site to personalise your repeat visits to this site.
We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We may use your information to send you information about products, services, promotions and events which may be of interest to you.
You can opt-in or opt-out for receiving marketing communications from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information to any member of our company team.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Publisher Discovery Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its users and customers will be one of the transferred assets;